Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
The Parts Department Shipping and Receiving Clerk will ensure that all parts are received, stored and shipped in an efficient manner.
- Accurately check in all inbound freight against shipment packing slips.
- Check packing slips against shipments and notate any variances.
- Make sure that all shipments are counted; as to numbers of pieces, and matched to shippers bill of lading.
- Denote any shipment discrepancies on Bill of Lading; such as carton shortages or damaged cartons/parts.
- Stock all parts in the proper storage bin.
- Maintain neat and orderly parts storage bins and rearrange clean and rework them when necessary.
- Pull from stock and properly package parts to be sent back to manufacturer on returns.
- Package, ship, and properly record outbound freight.
- Locate new stock parts by assigning them a proper bin.
- Safely unload items from trucks making sure not to damage any freight.
- Work harmoniously with all other parts department personnel.
- Perform any other duties necessary as assigned by the parts manager.
- Strive to maintain a clean and neat parts department.
- Be aware of parts department security measures and observe others for compliance.
- Understand the importance of CSI and work at achieving the highest possible level.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid PA Driver's License.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional work attitude and take pride in the dealership as well as a positive approach toward helping customers.
- Come to work on time and be dependable.
- Be self disciplined and work without constant supervision.
- Maintain a professional appearance appropriate to the position.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- 401K (with company match)
- Paid vacation
- Short term disability and life insurance paid by the company
- Opportunities for advancement
Bowser Automotive, Inc.Pittsburgh, PA
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.