- Expired: December 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bowser Automotive is seeking a Finance Manager to be responsible for financing vehicles sold as well as selling products to enhance vehicle style and durability (ie. undercoating, paint protection, etc.).
- Treat customers in accordance with dealership policies.
- Ensure that the proper follow-up schedule is attached to all completed sales.
- Ensure that all necessary customer satisfaction forms have been completed and turned in.
- Sell financing to customers.
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with several finance sources, factory and otherwise.
- Stay apprised of all special programs sponsored by any financial source.
- Submit paperwork to and obtain approval from finance sources on all finance deals.
- Instruct salespeople in the methods of selling financing.
- Work with the Sales manager to secure a reasonable profit from every sale.
- Attend managers' meetings.
- Check all paperwork for correct in title, lien information, taxes, etc.
- Establish and meet monthly objectives.
- Assist Sales Manager in the 'outside call' program.
- Participate in sales meetings.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the policies and procedures of the sales department.
- Maintain Red Flag, OFAC and other trainings as required by government regulations.
- Follow Bowser safety procedures.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications:
- High School degree
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for no less than 10 hours/day
Bowser Automotive, Inc.
AddressBeaver Falls, PA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Automotive Finance Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.