Bowman & Company LLP, southern NJ’s largest CPA firm is seeking an experienced accountant to work within our commercial department. We offer excellent benefits and compensation packages. Excellent opportunities for advancement!
Job duties include:
· Planning and executing audit, review and accounting engagements for a variety of commercial entities including tax preparation
· Preparation, review and analysis of financial statements
· Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting
· Minimum of 2-5 years of public accounting experience
· Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
· Ability to interact with clients
· CPA license required
About this company
Bowman & Company LLP is the largest Southern New Jersey based CPA firm. Bowman & Company LLP has been serving closely held businesses, corporations, governmental and non-profit clients for over 80 years.
We have a dynamic team of service oriented staff, managers and partners. If you are a licensed Certified Public Accountant with a few years of public accounting experience and you would like to explore a career with Bowman & Company LLP, visit our website at http://www.bowmanllp.com/careers.