Bowman & Company, LLP is a certified public accounting firm located in Stockton, California. We are the largest accounting firm in the area and have been named as one of the "Best of the Best" CPA firms in the nation in each of the past four years. We are committed to maintaining a work place that challenges and motivates our employees, rewards them for their work, and fosters a team approach.
Bowman & Company, LLP is currently looking for experienced individuals with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience working at a CPA Firm, during at least 3 tax seasons.
Staff accountants will:
- Perform audit, review and compilation procedures
- Prepare work papers using professional standards
- Prepare state and federal income tax returns for corporations, partnerships, non-profits and individuals
- Leading audit engagements
- Tax planning engagements
- Must have demonstrated skills in practice development.
- Salary: Commensurate with experience and ability to perform
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Accounting
- CPA or working towards completing all requirements to obtain a California CPA license
- Available to work evenings and weekends, especially during tax season.
- Demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal, to effectively interact with all levels of firm management and staff, clients, and outside business contacts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Integrity and honesty, motivated and dedicated, detail-oriented, team-oriented, strong work ethic, positive attitude, polite, and approachable
If you think you have what it takes to work for one of the Best of the Best Accounting Firms in the US and have the requisite experience, look no further apply today!