We are seeking a go-getter as a Customer Experience Consultant in our Oxnard, CA office. The Bowlus Road Chief Customer Experience Consultant is responsible for providing an amazing on phone and in person experience for our one-of-a-kind high net worth customers. Your position will be vital to the success of that experience, by upholding company standards, treating each customer as a VIP, providing a luxury experience and hitting an aggressive set of sales goals.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you. We will train with an extensive top-notch sales training program to set you up for success. Good base plus commission.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Outbound phone calling to prospective clients
- Gather information in order to qualify prospective clients
- Make and receive client calls as they pertain sales, purchasing and order management
- Maintain electronic client files; enter data and documentation in CRM and client portal(s)
- Supporting the client service team
- Receiving inbound calls including queries, follow-ups etc.
- Collaborate with the operations team, providing assistance and communication on client-related tasks
- Perform additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to support the Client Services Associate
- Performs administrative duties that support daily branch operations, including but not limited to, telephone coverage and document maintenance
- Provide an excellent client experience
- Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Determine the wants and needs of the customer by listening and asking questions
- Perform walk-around with the customer and demonstrate features and benefits
- Review sales statistics and actions to determine how to better utilize time, plan effectively and improve sales.
- Experience and willingness to work events and trade shows
- 2-year experience in sales services or related field; Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others
- Luxury product sales experience a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as support a team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organize information in either electronic or paper form; strong Excel and/or experience with CRM systems a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Familiar with Apple computers and Microsoft Office
The company is an equal opportunity employer. Salary is according to experience. Excellent opportunity for career growth. Must be able to pass a comprehensive Background Check and Drug Screening.
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.