Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isn’t any ordinary office; it’s the beginning of a bowled new career as a Restaurant/Hospitality Manager with Bowlero Corp. Our Restaurant/Hospitality Managers assist the General Manager with all aspects of the center and its management. In the General Manager’s absence, they’re the ones who hold down the fort, assuming responsibility for all center and floor management, from entertainment to Food & Beverage to the property and its equipment as a whole. Amid all their day-to-day, our Restaurant/Hospitality Managers maintain an unwavering commitment to guest satisfaction and a dedication to developing the team’s hourly staff. If you’ve ever thought of becoming a General Manager at one of our centers, then the Restaurant/Hospitality Manager is a great place to start.
Get a glimpse of all you’ll experience as a Restaurant/Hospitality Manager:
Make guests priority #1
· Be a champion for our guests, consistently delivering exceptional service, soliciting valuable feedback, and actively addressing and resolving guest complaints
NEVER STOP IMPROVING
· Continually hone our operational execution; schedule staffing levels to meet your center’s needs and maximize the guest experience Take every opportunity
· Capitalize on all business opportunities in your market area by executing our marketing strategies to drive sales (leagues, open play bowling, etc.) partner with leagues
· Develop and maintain a good relationship with league bowlers and officers to help grow our league business; adhere to league formats, distribute league announcements, and perform other administrative duties associated with our leagues, assemble an all-star team
· Recruit, hire, train, and schedule a talented team of hourly center staff
Show off those management skills
· Lead the team and influence them through effective motivation; leverage the individual strengths of your team members to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize center productivity; delegate, delegate, delegate...
Bring Your F&B “A-Game”
· Oversee the management and growth of your center’s Food & Beverage program; provide ongoing training and supervision of your center’s daily F&B operations to ensure our corporate initiatives and standards are executed consistently
Who you are
As committed member of our team, you’re ready to fill in for your center’s General Manager as needed. Your guest service sensibility is as strong as your interpersonal and communication skills. You’re flexible enough to support the center through extended workdays, in addition to being able to work nights, weekends, and holidays. What’s more, you’re a dedicated team player who’s great at developing the talents of your team, and you’re looking to ultimately take the next step towards becoming a General Manager.
Check out the desired skills below and see if you have what it takes to join our world-class team:
· 2+ Years of Management Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· The ability to supervise center operations staff
· Strong Team Player
· Exceptional “People Developer”
· Customer Service Pro
· Knowledge of POS register systems
The Bowlero Corp team
From Bowlero and Bowlmor Lanes to AMF and Brunswick Zone, our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. We’re committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesn’t feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.