Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isn’t any ordinary office; it’s the beginning of a bowled new career as a Senior Bowling Mechanic & Facility Manager with Bowlero Corp. These managers are the ones who help keep our centers operating efficiently. They manage a team of mechanics who are responsible for the operation of their center’s pinsetters, pinspotters, automatic scoring machines, lanes, and other equipment found throughout the facility. They’re involved with all center maintenance and repairs, providing leadership to their team and support to the General Manager (to whom they report).
Get a glimpse of all you’ll experience as a Senior Bowling Mechanic & Facility Manager:
Keep everything running smoothly
· You’ll manage the bowling’s center’s day-to-day from a technical perspective, doing everything necessary to keep the center operating efficiently
assemble an all-star team
· In conjunction with the center’s General Manager, you’ll help recruit, hire, train, and schedule our B- and C-Mechanics whom you’ll supervise on a daily basis
train them well
· Provide training and instruction to your mechanics in Bowlero Corp’s machine area safety procedures and standards of operation for bowling equipment, building maintenance, and preventative maintenance
monitor & maintain
· Ensure operational compliance with all appropriate laws and policies (including OSHA safety practices and procedures); monitor and maintain machine stop records and summaries to determine repairs; schedule routine maintenance of the HVAC system, roof, plumbing, electrical, life/safety, and other building systems
Plan. budget. improve.
· Assist in planning and budgeting for center repairs and upgrades; obtain bids for routine and emergency repairs/maintenance; suggest improvements to the center’s equipment to reduce environmental impact and cost
· Be available to work varying shifts, from weekends to holidays, in addition to extended workdays as needed by your center
who you are
You’re an experienced, technically proficient manager and a strong team player who can troubleshoot with the best of ’em! You’re comfortable supervising a team of mechanics and can clearly communicate your department’s needs to the members of your team. And you’ll have an affinity for spotting and resolving center technical issues as (or, better yet, before) they arise. Most importantly, you’ll possess a strong desire to grow and to develop the talent and skill of the technical staff that you supervise.
Check out the desired skills below and see if you have what it takes to join our world-class team:
· 5+ Years of Bowling Mechanic Experience
· Solid Communication Skills
· Strong Team Player
· Staff Supervision
· An ability to walk, bend, and stand for periods of time and lift objects as necessary