Bowlero Corporation, the world's largest Bowling and Entertainment corporation, is looking for a Construction Project Manager to join our team on the west coast.
If you are a driven, motivated professional seeking a challenging and rewarding position with a fun company and great work environment, apply today!
SUMMARY: The Construction Project Manager is responsible for overseeing day to day construction activities, project planning, scheduling, resource allocation and compliance with quality standards. Additionally, the project manager responsibilities will span a broad spectrum including working with design and operations teams to ensure Bowlero Corp’s goals for design and budget are being met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee all phases of the construction project timeline, including budgeting, preliminary site inspections, code analysis, and conceptual plan development through construction documentation, permitting, and the competitive bidding process.
- Ability to generate conceptual budgets without full drawings sets based on site walks with design team and to put together comprehensive project budgets to a high level of detail.
- Perform site visits and monitor progress of construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all sub-teams.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, schedule recovery plans, and other required documentation related to specific projects.
- Review change orders, RFI’s, Pay Aps etc. and manage these costs within the expected project budget.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Act as a liaison between the company and external contacts, municipalities, etc.
- Coordinate Owner provided Equipment & Material orders and schedules.
- Oversee the punch list process and manage the entire closeout process to a timely completion.
- Track project cost against budget. Knowledge of JD Edwards accounting a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks, strong attention to detail and deadlines, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of budgeting and cost estimating, strong supervisory skills, knowledge and understanding of OSHA regulations, ADA requirements current building codes and contract documents, knowledge of commercial construction management particularly on large scale remodels both newer and older buildings with mixed use. Must be willing to adhere with Corporate reporting for travel, mileage, and expense reporting.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Four-year college degree in construction management, architecture, or engineering preferred. Strong preference for background in large scale commercial renovation or food and beverage related projects with a history of managing multiple projects at one time. Minimum of five years of supervisory experience in construction industry or equivalent combinations of education and experience required, with experience/knowledge of construction, design and management. Previous experience working as an owner’s representative preferred.
TRAVEL: This position involves regular travel in Western United States to projects centered on a home base on the West Coast or near areas in or around California; travel estimated at between 50% and 75% (or more depending on the location of current projects). Ability to meet in New York City corporate offices or other Venues for meetings with VP of Concept Development or other Supervisors as needed.
ABOUT BOWLERO CORPORATION:
Bowlero Corporation is the largest owner and operator of bowling entertainment venues in the world with over 290 total centers across four brands. Bowlero combines bowling, dining, and nightlife into an experience that’s is packed with amusing throwbacks and ready to amaze. Bowlero is a blacklight bowling, retro-inspired hangout powered by interactive arcade games, signature cocktails, an outrageous menu of Oversized Shareables, and... nostalgia. Forget everything you thought bowling could be—and experience the kind of epic fun that only happens when you go Bowlero.
As a brief timeline of Bowlero history:
- Bowlero started as a single bowling alley established in Greenwich Village, New York in 1938.
- In the late 1990’s and early 2000’s Bowlmor Lanes revolutionized the sport with the concept of high-end, event-centric bowling.
- In 2013, Bowlero Corporation was founded as Bowlmor AMF following the successful acquisition of AMF Bowling Worldwide by Bowlmor Lanes.
- In 2014, Bowlmor AMF acquired the Brunswick Corporation’s bowling center business and solidified its reputation as the worldwide leader in bowling entertainment.
- In 2018, Bowlmor AMF officially became Bowlero Corporation, beginning a new chapter and signaling a new direction in the company’s continued growth.
Bowlero Corporation’s mission is to “Strive to be a world-class provider of delightful guest experiences, and to provide a dynamic work environment where talented and ambitious associates will thrive.” Their core values include: Integrity, Ownership, Flexibility, Urgency, Never Give Up, Outstanding Design, and Delight Guests.
Exceptional Service. Incredible Value. Limitless Potential.
This is Bowlero Corporation.