Birthday Party Coordinator
The Birthday Party Coordinator will be located on property and is responsible for closing inquiries through phone calls, emails, conducting site visits and entertaining potential clients. Birthday Party Coordinator coordinate with the operations team to ensure quality event execution for our guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Respond to all birthday event inquiries and convert inquiries into booked events
- Clearly communicate to prospective clients the features and benefits of the company’s properties and birthday event packages
- Consistently meet or exceed individual monthly sales goal
- Work with clients to plan and coordinate details of events
- Understand the unique needs of different types of birthday events and work with client to plan party details
- Create and manage all client data through our database in Delphi
- Manage relationship with clients throughout the event planning process and beyond
- Ensure successful event execution by our operations team
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays, as well as, extended workdays to support business needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or Hospitality. Broad knowledge and experience in event planning and execution. Relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is also acceptable.