Bowlero Corporation, the world's largest Bowling and Entertainment corporation, is looking for an AV Manager to join our team in Los Angeles, CA.
If you are a driven, motivated professional seeking a challenging and rewarding position with a fun company and great work environment, apply today!
SUMMARY: The Audio/Video Manager is responsible for providing the day-to-day management of the audio/video staff to insure quality and timely installation and support of digital audio/video recording systems. The position reports to the Director of A/V and encompasses A/V installations, project management, research and evaluation of new products and technologies, training, and in-house and customer support responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Direct responsibility for selecting and purchasing all audio visual equipment for multiple locations within a region
- Supervising all facilities managers on installation, implementation and maintenance of all audio visual equipment within multiple locations in a region.
- Maintenance of equipment, repair, installation of audio and video systems, wiring and mounting of all equipment.
- Travel independently in a defined region routinely, or travel nationally as business needs dictate
- Work with multiple local, regional and district managers and will require working closely with our operations team.
- Collaborate with operations and support teams to provide direction/support, streamline processes, improve efficiencies, and enhance the overall user experience
- Provide after hours and/or weekend or holiday support (unscheduled support), as business needs arise.
- Strong communication skills.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Audio/Visual Technicians and Facility Mangers with installation and maintenance.
QUALIFICATIONS: Audio/Visual Managers possess an understanding of audio, video and control flow, computers and router/wireless networking, calibrating projectors and TVs, control and video distribution, and DSP programing skills.
Audio/Visual Manager should be familiar with (installing and programing) Crestron, AMX, Extron, Control4, URC system, NeoPro, Kramer, Knox Video and Shinybow Video Matrix, Harman and BiAmp audio systems: DBX, BSS, and NEXIA.
A/V Manager should also be familiar with Chief projector mounts and Peerless projector mounts (installation), Da-lite and Draper projector screens products. (Installing and programing), Samsung, LG, Sharp, Toshiba and Haier TVs IP/IR and RS-232 commands. (Installation and programing), JBL and QSC speakers and amplifiers (Installing, programing and adjusting.), Casio Projectors (installing, programing and adjusting) and CAT5e, CAT6 shielded/unshielded soldering and terminations.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: All Audio Visual and network equipment GOOD Troubleshooting skills, Programing skills, MS Office/VISIO, AutoCad and SMAART software experience. As well as Grounding experience.
ABOUT BOWLERO CORPORATION:
Bowlero Corporation is the largest owner and operator of bowling entertainment venues in the world with over 290 total centers across four brands. Bowlero combines bowling, dining, and nightlife into an experience that’s is packed with amusing throwbacks and ready to amaze. Bowlero is a blacklight bowling, retro-inspired hangout powered by interactive arcade games, signature cocktails, an outrageous menu of Oversized Shareables, and... nostalgia. Forget everything you thought bowling could be—and experience the kind of epic fun that only happens when you go Bowlero.
As a brief timeline of Bowlero history:
- Bowlero started as a single bowling alley established in Greenwich Village, New York in 1938.
- In the late 1990’s and early 2000’s Bowlmor Lanes revolutionized the sport with the concept of high-end, event-centric bowling.
- In 2013, Bowlero Corporation was founded as Bowlmor AMF following the successful acquisition of AMF Bowling Worldwide by Bowlmor Lanes.
- In 2014, Bowlmor AMF acquired the Brunswick Corporation’s bowling center business and solidified its reputation as the worldwide leader in bowling entertainment.
- In 2018, Bowlmor AMF officially became Bowlero Corporation, beginning a new chapter and signaling a new direction in the company’s continued growth.
Bowlero Corporation’s mission is to “Strive to be a world-class provider of delightful guest experiences, and to provide a dynamic work environment where talented and ambitious associates will thrive.” Their core values include: Integrity, Ownership, Flexibility, Urgency, Never Give Up, Outstanding Design, and Delight Guests.
Exceptional Service. Incredible Value. Limitless Potential.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is Bowlero Corporation.