Bowlero Corporation, the world's largest Bowling and Entertainment corporation, is looking for an Area Technology Manager to support our Massachusetts/Rhode Island and Connecticut markets.
If you are a driven, motivated professional seeking a challenging and rewarding position with a fun company and great work environment, apply today!
JOB SUMMARY: Are you a self-starter with field service technician expertise who exceeds customer service expectations? We would love to have you become a respected member of our team! You will drive service success with a goal of improving customer satisfaction and increasing profitability. If you want a career at a growing company with plenty of room for growth where your direct influence and opinions matter, then consider working for us. You will experience the excitement of fostering team unity as you work in close collaboration with management and fellow team members to create positive working relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Train/support center staff and service amusement (arcade games, laser tag) and technical equipment in Bowlero centers that require installation, inspection, repair, replacement, rotation and preventative maintenance
- Provide advice for testing and deployment of computer field technology
- Deploy computers, communications equipment and other associated voice and data technology as well as support enterprise-wide initiatives at new or remodeled center hardware installs and application rollouts
- Ensure proper asset tracking
- Use software and hardware to provide technical analysis and troubleshooting for various computer technologies such as IT communications, Point of Sale computers, mobile devices, printers, networks, cabling, servers and associated voice and data systems
- Offer assistance to Bowlero centers by studying system requirements, including ordering and gathering essential components and parts, completing the installation, and performing quality assurance tests
- Handle assigned tasks through a proprietary incident and request management systems and provide regular reports to management on work performed
- Assist centers in the selection and presentation of prizes at the redemption counters by determining the merchandise to be stocked
- Train center staff in various repairs, preventative maintenance and revenue optimization techniques
- Operate company vehicle
- Train and supervise center staff in the proper Bowlero Corporation service standards
- Implement and perform all existing, new and revised Bowlero service standards or standard operating procedures that are related to your area
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays, as well as, extended workdays to support business needs and being able to respond to immediate issues such as down centers
- Other duties may be assigned
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- The Area Technology Manager possess a highly developed sense of customer service and interpersonal skills including high integrity, demonstrate respect for and work in a professional manner with all individuals (customers, vendors, and coworkers), solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation of diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.). The Area Technology Manager must be a strong team player, a people developer, and have a high level of profit and loss capabilities
- Experience in trouble shooting network issues, network testing, tracing and installing network cables, etc.
- High-level ability to test, troubleshoot, service, and repair computer equipment
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work schedules and flexible shifts by working with a high sense of urgency
- Familiarity with POS equipment a plus
- Valid driver’s license
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: 5+ years’ experience in a service or technical support role with some exposure to Arcade Game Room Operations, Electronics and Mechanical Repairs. Technical degree or certification strongly preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Bowling center environment where you will walk, bend and stand for periods of time, and may be asked to occasionally lift objects with some assistance. The noise level is typical for bowling.
ABOUT BOWLERO CORPORATION:
We're the largest owner and operator of bowling entertainment venues in the world. Bowlero Corporation was founded in 2013 as Bowlmor AMF following the successful acquisition of AMF Bowling Worldwide by Bowlmor Lanes. Starting as a single bowling alley established in Greenwich Village, New York, in 1938, Bowlmor Lanes revolutionized the sport in the late 1990s and early 2000s with the concept of high-end, event-centric bowling. Bowlmor AMF acquired the Brunswick Corporation’s bowling center business in 2014 and solidified its reputation as the worldwide leader in bowling entertainment. In 2018, Bowlmor AMF officially became Bowlero Corporation, beginning a new chapter and signaling a new direction in the company’s continued growth.
Bowlero Corporation’s mission is to “Strive to be a world-class provider of delightful guest experiences, and to provide a dynamic work environment where talented and ambitious associates will thrive.” Their core values include: Integrity, Ownership, Flexibility, Urgency, Never Give Up, Outstanding Design, and Delight Guests.
Exceptional Service. Incredible Value. Limitless Potential.
This is Bowlero Corporation.