Everbridge IPSecurityCenter System Administrator
Bowler Pons is seeking a Everbridge IPSecurityCenter System Administrator to join an active government contract delivery team based out of our Annapolis, MD headquarters office and state-of-the-art technology lab. This individual will be primarily responsible for supporting client-directed system deployment and administration tasks related to IPSecurityCenter, SQL, and end-client workstations.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Installation and configuration of IPSecurityCenter server software, IPSecurity Center management clients, SQL database, and ArcGIS
- Setting and testing appropriate permissions for RBAC of the application
- Communicating and acting as a technical liaison for non-technical customers and clients
This position will require domestic travel up to 50% (two weeks/month).
- United States citizen
- At least five (5) years of experience as a System Administrator
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Certifications: Security +CE, MCSA SQL 2016 Database Admin, GIAC Security Essential Certification (GSEC) and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Experience with deploying/configuring/integrating Everbridge IPSecurityCenter
- Experience with various Windows OS environments, network configurations, and implementation of security best practices
- Experience with various Windows SQL versions
- Understanding of system monitoring, design, maintenance, and general administration duties
- Advanced technical troubleshooting skills and analytical problem-solving ability
- Ability to contribute to multiple deployment/sustainment projects simultaneously - strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work successfully as part of a distributed team
- Superior attention to detail and commitment to customer service
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals, sub-netting, and other networking fundamentals
- Ability to monitor and diagnose issues within the network as related to the application
About Bowler Pons:
Bowler Pons Solutions Consultants, LLC is a fast-growing Minority-Owned, Veteran-Owned 8(a)-certified Small Business based in Annapolis, MD. As a solutions provider, we deliver cutting-edge technology and comprehensive support for our client's toughest challenges in the fields of physical and cyber security, IT and network administration, and systems engineering. As an employer, we pride ourselves on offering best-in-class benefits – including generous tuition reimbursement, paid leave, and opportunities for mentorship and professional development – in combination with the personal connections of a small business. Find out more at www.bowlerpons.com.
Powered by JazzHR
Bowler Pons Solutions ConsultantsAnnapolis, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.