- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a nationally recognized growing cosmetic surgery company looking for a strong experienced leader to manage a successful multi-million-dollar office.
This role is responsible for maintaining efficient day-to-day operations of a multi-physician plastic surgery practice working with both medical and non-medical staff. You will be the leader responsible for orchestrating the various pieces that create an exceptional experience for our customers. You will be trained in the specifics of our operations. This position is the overall leader of the entire center team and is responsible for the growth and continued success of the office.
- Accomplish center operations by communicating, developing and managing to our values, policies, and procedures. Team wise you will have responsibility for recruiting, onboarding, training, coaching, counseling, corrective action, planning, monitoring, appraising, supervising and evaluating all members of the support staff.
- Maintain efficient appointment scheduling, registration, patient flow and discharge procedures to enhance patient satisfaction and physician productivity.
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the practice including staff scheduling, cash reconciliation and operational checks and balances.
- Provide recommendations and follow-up actions to operational inefficiencies.
- Maintain legal and accreditation compliance concerning federal, state, and local regulations; supporting and upholding department policies, procedures, objectives, quality improvement, safety, environment, and infection control; anticipating emerging issues.
Additionally, it would be great to have:
- Years of successful experience in managing mid to large medical practice operations.
- Possess a passion for success for both your customers experience and your employee’s – you cannot have one without the other.
- Possess excellent operational and leadership skills and a professional demeanor.
- Previous experience in operations in environments with measured customer outcomes, sales management and/or sales.
- Proficient with computer applications including Microsoft Office.
- Experience in the Plastic Surgery, Aesthetics or Dermatology disciplines of medicine is preferred.
***** Above industry average compensation with $100k + salary, bonuses, and generous benefits *****
Apply here or email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bowen Search International
Get fresh Cosmetic Surgery Office jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.