Work from anywhere!
Boveda of Minnetonka, MN is seeking a full-time Sr. Amazon Marketplace Specialist to support our Operations Team with their expertise in growing sales and profitability of Boveda products on Amazon USA. This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD and life insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, PTO and paid holidays. If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, apply today! **Candidates do NOT need to live in Minnesota**
Before Boveda, it was difficult, if not impossible to control humidity for moisture-sensitive products like cigars, cannabis, and wooden instruments. So Boveda invented that control. Boveda started with a frustrated cigar lover whose job was to keep his cigars properly humidified. That job was labor-intensive, and it didn't always work. It was the '90s and he was limited to distilled water and sponges, distilled water and shot glasses, or foam and chemicals. (Some people still use those one-way humidifying methods. We don't know why. But that's another story.)
The difficulty of accomplishing this task led to the creation of Boveda (then Humidipak) which is a two-way humidity control in a ready-to-use packet. Boveda's semipermeable membrane contains all-natural salts and purified water to keep moisture-sensitive products safe. Since 1997, we have been the global leader in two-way humidity control.
You don't find a work culture like ours every day. We have an awesome office vibe that welcomes creative, innovative, and talented minds who enjoy being part of our passionate team. We truly value each of our team member's hard work and skills. This is why we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a fun, creative environment.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A BOVEDA SR. AMAZON MARKETPLACE SPECIALIST
Naturally, you are obsessed with staying immersed in the latest Amazon.com trends, standards and strategies. You will facilitate the launch of Boveda products and bundles on Amazon.com with the help of a cross-functional support team. You are particular about detail, so tasks such as enhancing product titles, descriptions, imagery, categorization, and keywords for optimal performance will be second nature.
You will manage inbound inventory shipments to Amazon FBA locations to make sure Boveda items are always 100% in stock. Having the ever-analytical mind, you'll enjoy managing reporting and analytics, and provide executive summaries and recommendations of sales KPIs as well as search term analytics and competitive benchmarking.
OTHER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Continually identify and evaluate new opportunities for better product listing optimization
- Manage PPC campaigns on Sponsored Ads & AMS/AMG as well as other marketing tools on Amazon.com with the help of specialized vendor partners
- Support the eCommerce Lead in preparing and managing sales forecasts and expense plans
- Stay on top of marketplace patterns and trends and evolve growth strategy accordingly
- Partner with Marketing on promotional campaign strategy and execution
- Utilize brand registry to claim ownership and develop listing improvements
- Monitor and proactively manage and remove unauthorized sellers, and fraud/counterfeit listing from the marketplace
- Strong understanding of Amazon selling models; 1P, 3P, FBA and SFP
- 5+ years of eCommerce experience, preferably in online marketplace management
- Demonstrated leadership skills with high level of influence driving across cross-functional teams and vendor partners
- Excellent communication, organization, time management and analytical/problem solving skills
- Must be self-motivated and operate with a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience with eCommerce analytics and content management tools
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to thrive with limited direction.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this Sr. Amazon Marketplace Specialist position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!