We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Washington, DC! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.Compensation:
$60,000+ per year potentialResponsibilities:
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
We are one of the fastest growing real estate sales teams in the Washington DC area. A fast-paced and results oriented group, we are looking for a new A-team player to add to our sales team. We have a focus on education, self-improvement and support, all geared towards making our members the most successful they can be both professionally and personally. We are a team of problem-solvers who always look for a way to win. If you are naturally good with people, and have a drive to earn a great income, while learning from and supporting your team members, this may be the place for you and we look forward to your application today!