Seeking All-Star Administrative Assistant! Downtown Los Angeles - $75k!
A well-known professional services firm in downtown Los Angeles is eager to find a Rockstar Administrative Assistant to join their tightknit team!
The perks of this position include a great base salary, paid overtime, a generous bonus, great benefits package and the chance to work for a company that has one of the best reputations in town - they are known for their down to earth and team-oriented culture!
The individual in this role will have the opportunity to interface daily with various departments and groups across the firm, so it’s imperative that they present themselves with the utmost professionalism and poise.
You will tackle the following:
- Handling calls and managing complex calendars
- Preparing presentations and drafting correspondence and memos
- Reviewing and processing expense reports
- Coordinating travel arrangements and handling all related logistics
- Participating in planning and setting up events and meetings
- Helping with operational support, including tracking budgets, supporting the budget process for the team, maintaining and distributing various status tracking reports, reviewing and processing invoices, and much more
Ideal Skillsets & Attributes:
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, preferably in Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- 3-4 years of administrative experience working within finance or accounting
- An unmatched work ethic, keen eye for detail, and remarkable organizational skills
- Calm under pressure, solid integrity, and inherently ambitious
- Most importantly, you transition into new positions seamlessly, and add value to every company you join!
This is a huge opportunity for someone who is looking for their next long-term work home! Submit your resume in a Word document today to be considered