A professional services firm in Beverly Hills is eager to hire an IT Administrator to join their hardworking team. This individual would support and work in tandem with a senior executive within the IT department – the opportunity for career growth and development is huge!
If you have 1-3 years of IT support experience within a corporate office environment and consider yourself a technology whiz, then this could be the right position for you!
- Assist the firm with day-to-day technology issues, including phone, computer and network support
- Field incoming user requests, providing excellent customer service, troubleshooting and resolving issues quickly
- Maintain and track inventory of equipment, monitor telephone moves and changes and provide A/V conference support
- Provide support for office applications and manage software documentation
- Assist executive with miscellaneous projects and administrative tasks, including providing user training for software and on-boarding new employees
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while juggling competing priorities and shifting gears as needed
- You are incredibly tech savvy and can identify and solve complex technical issues
- Responsible, sharp and mature with sound judgment and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite, iManage and Tier One Help Desk support experience
- A bachelor’s or technical degree is highly preferred, but not required
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is eager to find their next long-term work home and join a company that is known for its team-oriented culture! Perks of this position will include a great salary, paid overtime, a generous bonus and rich benefits package.
Kindly note that this company is continuing to hire, onboard and train employees remotely during this time. If interested, please submit your resume in a Word document for further consideration.