- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The position offers a wonderful leadership opportunity in addition to benefits and bonus potential. This is an on-site position, candidate must be local to Orlando, FL. Hiring now, apply today!
- Develop and maintain internal and external schedule
- Plan and manage on-site labor
- Manage the show site, handle any challenges, and find solutions
- Handle key shows and clients on-site personally
- Develop supervisor network
- Optimize documentation for supervisor I&D labor and manage it
- Review I&D dates with labor and shipping manager
- Set budgets and milestones for team
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned
- 5 years’ experience with project management
- Possesses great leadership qualities
- Skilled collaborator
- Ability to direct a team to achieve goals
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects
- Strong project management skills
Boutique RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Competitive compensation, great benefits, opportunity to work remote in outside sales and plus commisssion!
BusinessView all jobs at Boutique Recruiting