- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A food distribution company is seeking to hire an Operations Manager. This position ultimately is responsible for ensuring the customers receive all products ordered in the expected time frames while maintaining quality, food and employee safety. A suitable candidate will also help ensure a positive working environment for all team members involved in the operations of the business. This position offers competitive pay and benefits in addition to providing a blend of independent and collaborative tasks.
Position is held on-site, candidate must be local to Los Angeles, CA. Hiring now, apply today!
- Ensure operations are functioning in a manner that allows for excellent customer service
- Collaborate with the buying team to effectively control all aspects of inventory management
- Hold reporting managers accountable for team schedules
- Oversee maintenance of all facility items
- Maintain a safe work environment for all employees by establishing and enforcing policy decisions.
- Constantly work towards greater operational efficiencies
- Occasionally work with customers to understand their needs
- Act as a positive role model and leader for all others in the organization
- A minimum of 2 years of warehouse operations management is preferred
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook
- High level of computer network skills
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the food distribution industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Operation Management is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Boutique RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Competitive compensation, great benefits, opportunity to work remote in outside sales and plus commisssion!
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Boutique Recruiting