HR Admin Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A education-focused company located in San Diego, CA is seeking an entry-level HR Admin Assistant to join their team. This position would be working in the human resource department and would be responsible for assisting in recruiting, interviewing, new hire orientation, payroll, EDD clams, workers comp and so much more. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is interested in jump-starting their career in the HR field. This position offers growth, progression, training, and development. Excellent company culture and morale as well as an energetic and fast pace work environment. This company is offering a strong benefits package, great compensation to start, holiday pay, and a generous PTO package along with extra benefits/perks.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with informing employees on policies and procedures regarding employment rules and regulations
- Assist in recruitment, screening, and interviewing applicants
- Working in a team effort to process new hires' paperwork and orientation
- Being part of managing and updating the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and personnel files
- Follow up with new review routine audit reports
- Assist employees in completing applications
- Bachelor Degree
- 0- 4 years of experience in HR or similar field
- Interest in human resources
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with confidential information and keep discretion
#LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #ZR #INDCA
Boutique RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Competitive compensation, great benefits, opportunity to work remote in outside sales and plus commisssion!
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Boutique Recruiting