Digital Content Graphic Designer
- Posted: 6 days ago
A diverse education non-profit located Scottsdale, AZ is seeking a Digital Content Graphic Designer to join their team. This non-profit supports states, districts and schools to raise achievement levels for all students.
The Digital Content Graphic Designer works closely with the communications manager to increase brand visibility. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of communications or marketing experience and compelling communication skills.
The company offers a benefits package including 401k, medical, dental, vision, PTO and more. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for education and is dedicated to philanthropy, apply today!
Day to day duties
- Develop digital content for brand communications, including blogs, features, press releases, and other articles, and designing flyers and marketing materials
- Manage and the website and social media accounts
- Support the development of internal communications for company staff including a staff newsletter
- Generate ideas, strategies, and content to reach target audiences and highlight brand work and results
- Produce high-quality content for social media
- Produce high-quality graphics for social media using Canva or other design software
- Follow style and branding and regularly provide opportunities for staff to grow in their communications abilities
- Support special projects such as reports and policy papers through editing and design
- Excellent and compelling digital communication skills, with a particular ability to convey a message using graphics and visuals
- 2+ years of communications or marketing experience
- Knowledge and interest in education issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and design tools Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Ability to effectively and professionally interact with a wide range of people, including internal staff members and external partners
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
#LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #INDNAT #ZR
Boutique RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Competitive compensation, great benefits, opportunity to work remote in outside sales and plus commisssion!
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Boutique Recruiting