Client Service Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A fast-growing wealth management firm is hiring for a Customer Service Associate. In this position, you will provide overall administrative support for one of the agency’s top producers. The ideal candidate is a trusted partner of the producer and agency and is expected to coordinate all aspects of the producer‘s activities and responsibilities. This position offers abundant personal and professional growth in addition to wonderful benefits.
This position is held on-site, candidate must be local to Honolulu, HI. Apply today!
- Assist producer with client support and time management
- Build client relationship, schedule & confirm meetings, manage advisor calendar.
- Maintain files and records in client database & CRM software
- Keep the Producer and team members informed on pending business, production and progress
- Coordinate events, seminars, webinars and prepare presentation materials
- Aid in marketing efforts & comply with social media guidelines
- Assist in problem resolution
- Provide excellent customer service
- Process incoming correspondence, mail, and email following established protocols
- 1-2 years experience in the financial industry.
- Proficient computer skills, web-based applications and Microsoft Office 365.
- A college degree is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and keep good time management
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Need to be detail oriented and well organized.
- Excellent team player and the ability to work well with others.
Boutique RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Competitive compensation, great benefits, opportunity to work remote in outside sales and plus commisssion!
BusinessView all jobs at Boutique Recruiting