Tax Preparer and Reviewer
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $45,000 Yearly
The accountant who will work with us at Boutique Accounting Services believes that no matter where someone is in their financial journey we can partner with them to build the future they have always dreamed of in their career. We’re looking for the most successful people with a natural passion for accounting and tax. For the right candidate this is a GREAT opportunity to join a local fast growing Tarpon Springs High Quality Unique CPA practice. We are looking for an energetic, teachable, professional, individual that has solid expertise and experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare and review tax returns, business and personal
- - 1040
- - 1120s
- - 1120
- - 1065
Reports To: Richard Greco - Managing Partner
- We Trust People: We believe the best in people and their intentions until there is a reason not to.
- We Embrace Collaboration: We invite people into the process not necessarily to make the decision but so that there is visibility and help can be offered.
- We Respect Others: We believe treating people with respect means you treat them in a positive manner that acknowledges them for who they are and/or what they are doing. It does not have to be earned, it is given.
- We Strive to have a Can-Do Attitude: We do whatever it takes to follow through on a promise or deliverable because we recognize the ripple effect when we don’t. We honor our commitments and always look for the best solution for everyone involved.
- We are Always Learning: We believe every situation and interaction is an opportunity to learn. It is about doing the right thing, not being right.
- We are Givers, not Takers: Put others first and recognize it is ok to take care of ourselves too, you can only give from a full cup.
Educational and experience requirements include:
- Bachelor's or Associate degree in Accounting or an equivalent level of training/experience
- Relevant experience in tax preparation & review
- Broad knowledge of tax law and tax software (Drake Experience is a Plus)
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Above average written and verbal communication skills to interact with customers and internal team
This job description identifies the major responsibilities of this position. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned, to assist with executing the company's business model, promoting the company's culture, mission and values.
Employment Type FullTime
Boutique Accounting Services Inc
1779 S. Pinellas Ave. Suite 100Tarpon Springs, FL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Boutique Accounting Services Inc