Job: Sales Representative (Territory Sales)
Bourgeois Eyewear Inc.; Optical Frame Wholesaler (since 1986) specializing in premium quality goods at mid range pricing. Requires an exclusive full time territory Sales Agent (10 months per year) to call on independent optometrists & licensed opticians; pre-set travel rotation, partially developed territory; and ensuring good product line representation; including presenting new styles (introduced monthly)
- New Mexico
- West Kansas
- West Nebraska
- West South Dakota
Schedule contains: 10 work weeks
- 1 - 2 week run, weekend away in El Paso
- 2 weeks of 5 nights away
- 3 weeks of 4 nights away
- 2 weeks of 3 nights away
- 1 week of 0 nights away
- Scheduling appointments from one trip to the next.
- Partially developed territory
- Extensive week-long travel is required (70% of the time).
- Bourgeois Eyewear Inc is committed to helping our sales team succeed, training provided.
Our Ideal Candidates:
- Candidates who reside in Central or northern Colorado; (within one hour drive from greater Denver area market) would be ideal location
- Must enjoy working independently, following a preset (multi state) travel schedule.
- Seasoned reps (Road Warrior reps) applications welcomed.
- Must be comfortable being away from home; and enjoy cold calling; operating on a tight schedule; of multiple calls and appointments (10 to 15 calls per day)
- Candidates with strong communication skills, and professional appearance required.
- Multi state territory sales experience; Fashion sales or Optical experience considered an asset but not essential.
If this multistate territory sales opening is of interest to you, please forward resume.
Compensation: 1099 position with guaranteed base + expenses including car allowance + commissions (repeat sales) with protected territory (10 months per year) July & December are commission based only
Job Type: Full-time