Job: Sales Representative (Territory Sales) - Based out of greater Denver CO area
Bourgeois Eyewear Inc.; Optical Frame Wholesaler (since 1986); requires an exclusive full time territory Sales Agent (10 months per year) to call on independent optometrists & opticians; pre-set travel rotation, developing a mostly new territory; and ensuring good product line representation; including presenting new styles (introduced monthly)
- New Mexico
- West Kansas
- West Nebraska
- West South Dakota
Schedule contains: 10 work weeks
- 1 - 2 week run, weekend away in El Paso
- 2 weeks of 5 nights away
- 3 weeks of 4 nights away
- 2 weeks of 3 nights away
- 1 week of 0 nights away
- Scheduling appointments from one trip to the next.
- Partially developed territory
- Extensive week-long travel is required (70% of the time). Industry down time July & December are off (no work required). July & December are commission-based only. Other 10 months have base + expenses + commissions
- 10 week rotation has one weekend away in (North Dakota)
- Bourgeois Eyewear Inc is committed to helping our sales team succeed, training provided.
Our Ideal Candidates:
- Candidates who reside in Central or northern Colorado; (within one hour drive from greater Denver area market) would be ideal location
- Must enjoy working independently, following a preset (multi state) travel schedule.
- Seasoned reps (Road Warrior reps) applications welcomed.
- Must be comfortable being away from home; and enjoy cold calling; operating on a tight schedule; of multiple calls and appointments (10 to 15 calls per day)
- Candidates with strong communication skills, and professional appearance required.
- Multi state territory sales experience; Fashion sales or Optical experience considered an asset.
If this multistate territory sales opening is of interest to you, please forward resume.
Compensation: 1099 position with guaranteed base + commission + expenses including car allowance (10 months per year) July & December are commission based only
Job Type: Full-time