The Email Marketing Manager’s key responsibilities are:
- Lead and execute daily DTC email marketing campaigns.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate with other email stakeholders’ calendar of email promotions.
- Daily, weekly and monthly detailed reporting and analysis of key email performance metrics (open, click and conversion). BH is a strictly metric driven company.
- Design, maintain and tweak automated email campaigns including welcome series, customer nurture, post purchase, abandon cart and VIP programs.
- Integrate communications with ecommerce platform and ERP system.
What is very important, is for the candidate to have the right values, attitudes and skills. In particular:
- Initiative & Follow Through: Have a natural self-motivated behavior of identifying opportunities and make it happen with a great sense of urgency.
- Leadership: The ability to form a vision of what can be accomplished, own this and rally all necessary resources to make it happen.
- Thinking & Problem Solving: Being smart. The ability to process lots of data, do accurate analysis and deploy learning’s into action w/o delay. Take a structured and strategic approach to opportunities and issues.
- Communication: Ability to form productive relationships with your manager, peers etc. by being clear (words and writing) about expectations, progress, results. Ability to first try to understand before imposing subjective opinions. Keep your manager and other stakeholders fully abreast of your work.
- Team Player: This is not an independent role. The successful candidate will collaborate with sales, merchandising and other departments with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis.
Success is measured as:
- Timely execution of campaigns
- Never have issues with the ISP’s
- Maintaining Bounty Hunter Brand integrity with error free communications
- Increasing Open, Click and Conversion rates
- Increasing overall revenue attributed to Email
- Exceptional reporting and analysis
- Successfully deploy company’s “voice” in all digital communication
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
· 1-5 years of experience in email marketing, ideally in B2C retail (but most important is to have the “whipper snapper” values and attitude
· Hands-on experience with tools like ExactTarget, Eloqua, SFDC and Netsuite
· Experience with email automation, HTML, CSS, and coding responsive email templates
· Have a high attention to detail & quality while multitasking to meet deadlines