Would you like to help make a difference, enjoy excellent benefits, and join a fast-growing company? We might have a job for you. We are looking for a dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who shares our passion for helping others to join the I Am Boundless, Inc. Multisystem Youth (MSY) Program in Mansfield, Ohio.
Boundless is fast growing CQL- and CARF- accredited nonprofit organization with nearly 40 years of expertise. We are focused on supporting people with complex needs associated with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or behavioral health challenges.
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Enjoy excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a flexible spending plan, legalshield, and 401k. Looking to develop your skills? Boundless can offer you hard to find paid time off, training, flexibility, and personal and professional opportunities. Enjoy a generous sign on bonus of $5K after six months of employment!
The BCBA will provide behavior analysis consultation and evaluation to persons supported by the Multisystem Youth (MSY) program. They will also be responsible for preparing and maintaining records and reports pertaining to evaluations and treatment plans.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Applies advanced knowledge and consistently exercises autonomy, discretion, and judgment in development and implementation of Individual Habilitation Plans (IHP) for all assigned residents
- Assesses residents’ needs and prepares formal assessment summaries for presentation to the interdisciplinary team; schedules and chairs annual, quarterly and special interdisciplinary team meetings; ensures the attendance of all required team members; promptly writes and disseminates minutes of all interdisciplinary team meetings
- Provides direction and coordination to all professional and residential staff in the development and implement of the IHP and training programs; writes programs and in services all appropriate staff on implementation of training programs
- Observes and documents the implementation of all programs as required; ensures the documentation of programs meet requirements and is completed in a timely manner; assesses residents’ progress and documents residents progress as required; implements training programs as required
- In the IHP process, is responsible for compliance of all applicable local, state and federal standards
- Attends meetings and Inservice training to enhance knowledge and job performance; serves on committees as assigned; operates county vehicles
- May assume administrative and/or programmatic on-call responsibilities for homes as assigned
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Psychology, Social Work, Rehabilitation or related health/human services field.
- BCBA accreditation.
- One year experience working with people with disabilities.
- One year experience in program development and implementation.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in a health and human services field.
- Five years experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must be able to function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity and the ability to work effectively with residents, staff and support agencies.
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset and at times hostile people within the facility.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
Interested? Great! Apply for this job and we will review your application
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE STATEMENTWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.