Assistant Operations Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're in search of an Assistant Operations Manager to help grow our newly acquired market- specifically in Riverside. In this role, you will have high expectations and will be responsible for the direction and leadership of day-to-day operations within the sales and marketing departments.
We are looking for an Assistant Operations Manager to take charge of leading daily operations, assist with planning and coordinating the territory sales and marketing with lead generation, scheduling, confirming, and actual closing of sales appointments with our prospective new clients. You will oversee and monitor the activities of all assigned teams ensuring ongoing communication with management teams, clients, and customers in order to address and resolve any problems or obstacles that could interfere with the timely completion of scheduled appointments.
Boundless Promotions thrives off of the training and development of current and future team members. We highly urge you to apply if you have a passion for training, mentoring, and leading teams and are motivated by having a large part in an organization’s growth.
Assistant Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist in the execution of marketing strategies for each client with lead generation
- Interacting with consumers on-site to answer questions and explain client product/ features
- Assist in connecting customers as qualified leads to senior sales consultants
- Perform customer follow-ups and ensure consumer satisfaction
- Assist the manager with any day-to-day support as required
- Develop strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Assisting with efforts for new business development
Requirements for our Assistant Operations Manager:
- Great interpersonal skills and social competency
- 1-2 years working in a customer service field
- Professional demeanor, organized, and reliable
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Results-driven attitude with a hunger for success
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
This role involves the selling of products and/or services (commission based)
Powered by JazzHR
AddressMira Loma, CA
Get fresh Operations Manager Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.