Jr. Graphic Designer (Hybrid)
- Posted: November 27, 2022
At Boundless, we believe in being intentional with everything we do. As we help our clients build innovative product campaigns, we know that each choice needs to combine thoughtfulness, creativity, and quality to truly elevate that brand's identity. That's why we're branding products with purpose-to not only better represent our clients' brands but to create that lasting, sustainable impact.
Our Austin office is looking for a Jr. Graphic Designer with a sound creative background and knowledge of creative trends. The ideal candidate should be well versed in current design best practices and creative asset execution, as well as possess strong organizational and communication skills. We are looking for someone who has a desire to learn, a positive attitude, and can function well in a fast-paced environment.
This individual will report directly to our Creative Services Manager on the Mission Control (Client Services) team. They will work closely with internal teams to support client-facing technology solutions, product proposals, and product collection presentations. They will focus on both Boundless and client brand requirements and designing assets within brand standards.
Responsibilities include designing creative assets that meet Boundless' standards as well as client brand guidelines, delivering assets on time and within scope, and assisting with supporting and maintaining our creative asset repository for easy access and sharing across the organization.
- Consult with key stakeholders to understand Boundless and client brand guidelines to design within requirements.
- Create and refine digital product images from industry photography by designing to brand standards for use in product presentations, lookbooks, booklets, online stores, and webpages.
- Collaborate with internal team members to provide creative assets for client-facing technology solutions (e-commerce stores, webpages, etc).
- Collaborate with internal team members to provide creative assets in various sizes and file types for social media, email campaigns, vertical market publications, seasonal trend lookbooks, standard product collections, and initiatives with impact, as requested.
- Ensure that clients' needs are met as projects evolve, while simultaneously discouraging scope creep.
- Provide all project stakeholders regular updates and collaborate on tasks appropriately.
- Collaborate with internal teams and leverage resources to help manage and maintain the digital asset management system (DAM) that allows for easy asset access and version control.
- Stay up to date on current design trends, industry developments and tools.
- Participate in ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Brief and collaborate with cross departmental creative teams.
- High school diploma
- Graphic design related coursework completion/certification - or - 2+ years of related on-the-job graphic design experience
- Creative and compelling visual storyteller with a strong understanding of graphic fundamentals, layout design, color theory, and typography
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and self-motivated to meet project deadlines
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple daily tasks, and adapt to different job functions, as needed
- Ability to set priorities and make independent judgements
- Comprehensive understanding of the importance of brand guidelines and strict compliance
- Proficient experience working in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Professional, polished, and demonstrated ability to maintain grace and composure under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience as a working graphic designer, providing creative services to non-creative teams and clients, a plus
- Experience in the branded merchandise/promotional product (or similar) industry, a plus
- This position will report to our Central Austin, TX office in but have a flexible schedule with the option to work from home
- Work schedule for this position is Mon - Fri with flexible hours between 8a - 7p
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal time
- 401(k) with matching
- Discounted gym membership
- An abundance of cool SWAG
Boundless is the first promotional marketing company to bring together the people, the process, and a unique technology platform to drive results with visibility and control. We unlock the creativity and collaboration in organizations, sparking lasting connections with the people they care about. The company works with over 10,000 buyers representing upwards of 3,000 companies. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Boundless is profitable, growing and has locations throughout North America. For more information, visit www.boundlessnetwork.com.
At Boundless we welcome all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Boundless Network
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?