Business Operations & Strategy Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
We're a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
In 2020, Boundless acquired RapidVisa to become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams. After four years of policy headwinds, we are at an inflection point, projecting to grow 3-4x every year through the Biden administration and become the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential early-stage venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs' foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for growth.Who you are
We're looking for a driven self-starter and adaptive analytical problem solver as a Business Operations & Strategy Associate. You'll be a key player in driving step-change operational improvements, supporting strategic planning & decision-making workstreams, and pushing strategic initiatives that will directly impact growth and unit economics. Your work will inherently be cross-functional and you will regularly be collaborating with Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Lifecycle Management, and Customer Success to develop solutions to big problems. This role reports to our Business Operations & Strategy Manager.What you will do
- Develop a deep understanding of the mechanics of our business, customers & products
- Develop an understanding of the immigration landscape across U.S. family-based, employment-based and global immigration
- Support the improvement of our unit economics (Conversion Rate, LTV, CAC & ROI) through developing business cases, scoping high-impact initiatives, and executing against these initiatives
- Support critical decision making and strategic planning through deep analysis of our customer and immigration market data
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor performance across Growth & Operations
- Deep-dive into our sales, customer, process, or customer review data to uncover opportunities to improve our business
- Partner cross-functionally to help:
- Our Global Operations team understands our biggest opportunities for productivity improvement;
- Our Product team understands the biggest markets for us to serve across U.S. & global immigration; and
- Our Growth team understands our biggest opportunities for growth
- 1-3 years of work experience in a finance, strategy, analytics, or operational role (ideally at a high-growth technology company) will make you especially successful in this role
- Ability to flex between high-level strategic thinking and deep analytical problem solving
- Quantitative by nature and obsessed with process improvement
- Excellent communication skills and effective cross-functional collaborator
- Motivated self-starter with a track record of success and a proven ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks while hitting deadlines
- Comfortable working with very large data sets
- Experience with Excel (can perform complex functions)
- Experience with SQL and BI tools like Tableau (or willingness to learn!)
Boundless offers employees the unique opportunity to grow professionally as leaders in the online immigration industry while driving positive social change. Every employee is essential to achieving our core mission of empowering every family to navigate the immigration system more confidently, rapidly, and affordably.
We are trailblazers in the online immigration space because we aren't constrained by convention - We think without bounds. Boundless is a place for employees who aren't afraid to continuously try new things. We value a spirit of inquiry and look for individuals who thoughtfully ask questions and challenge ideas to move us forward, to understand the why. We encourage our employees to focus on outcomes over output and to address complex challenges with simple solutions. Boundless is all about ownership, accountability, and flexibility in how we approach our individual company roles, and the industry as a whole.
Visit careers.boundless.com to learn more about Boundless, including our perks and benefits!
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Boundless Immigration