Solar Energy Sales Consultant: Preset Appts
- Posted: over a month ago
Boundless Inc. is one of the nation's fastest growing clean energy companies. We are seeking a full-time Solar Energy Sales Consultant: Preset Appts to work in Morristown, NJ.
Boundless Inc. is looking to add self-motivated, reliable, and talented individuals to join our sales team. We are also looking for highly motivated people who want to work for one of the best sales companies in the United States.
Our dynamic sales teams provide opportunities for upward and lateral career growth. Sales consultants are responsible for varying parts of the sales process, from qualifying sites and homeowners interested in solar energy, to consulting customers on solar options. Our customers rely on the Boundless Inc. brand for a top-quality experience, which starts with the sale.
We have LEADS available to close and a training platform to teach you how to self-generate business simultaneously.
Compensation for Sales Consultant:
- Based upon performance, the potential earning ranges from $100k-$300k+ annually.
- 1099 Employee
- Clear career path opportunities to management, multiple promotions within your first year
- We promote from within.
Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Present, promote, and sell products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analyses of existing and potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory's or market’s potential, track sales, and generate status reports.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Qualifications for Sales Consultant:
- Proven track record of sales and/or lead generation experience
- In-home and/or solar sales experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Google Suite and CRM tools or related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Coachable and self-motivated
- Capable of working well under pressure and meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills.
- Able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Resourceful, able to multitask, problem-solve, and prioritize.
- Flexible work schedule.
- 1+ years of sales or consulting experience
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have reliable personal transportation.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?