Inside Sales Representative
- Posted: May 22, 2022
- $50,000 to $60,000 Yearly
Boulo Solutions is recruiting for an Inside Sales Representative to join our client, a growing tech company in the Minneapolis area. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling the company's products and services by developing and directing sales efforts toward finding, closing and growing business with key customers and prospects within a defined territory.
Employment Type: Full time
Flexibility: In office, but flexible culture and schedule
Pay: $50,000 - $60,000 per year base salary plus commissions and benefits
Duties and Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative position
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Prospect, develop and grow pipeline within defined vertical markets by a mix of cold-calling, referrals, LinkedIn, and other methods.
- Deliver value proposition using a consultative, solution-selling style based on Target Account Selling, MEDDIC, Holden or other Value Selling methodology.
- Focus on economic value for both the companyand prospective customer by using market research, product collateral and other tools.
- Recommend which opportunities the company should pursue using filtering criteria and business acumen, such as: probability of winning, resources weighed against revenue potential, competing projects, short-term and long-term goals, etc.
- Maintain pipeline reporting and forecasted wins to the satisfaction of management at all times.
- Contribute to the Companys Quality Management System by actively participating in customer satisfaction efforts and providing input and support to improve customer satisfaction; identifying, developing and implementing methods that produce continual improvements to systems and productivity.
Qualifications for the Inside Sales Representative position
- 3+ years of proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Experience selling to manufacturing companies is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. We deliver peace of mind with industry-leading speed and quality of placement for members and employers. With years of experience as recruiters, professionals and mothers, our optimism and hope knows no limits in making the workplace work for everyone.If you would like to receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/signup/member. Joining the Boulo Community is free.
Requisition Number: (DAT051922-KEH)
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Boulo Solutions