Digital Marketing Specialist
Boulo Solutions Birmingham, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Boulo Solutions is looking for a qualified Part-time Digital media specialist to join our client's team. You will assist with their marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our client's marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote their company and increase client engagement.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, Canva, Poster wall, Digital Marketing Space)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Experience working in an educational space is a plus
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
Boulo connects women and caregivers who need flexible work options with great companies that recognize the powerful influence flexibility has on building a compelling offer; engaging and retaining the best talent, and forging great work cultures.
Boulo clients are nationally based small to mid-sized companies searching for talent in a variety of roles in sales, marketing, operations, and finance across a broad experience spectrum from senior to junior level positions. We match our candidates with clients who are offering permanent and temporary positions for both full-time and part-time situations. We’ve had great success helping those professionals reentering the workforce after a period of absence due to parenting and caregiving commitments. We have found that when properly presented, employers value those professionals with diverse backgrounds or gaps because they often offer highly valued and widely transferable skills.
While not required for this role, if you would like to be updated and to learn about other opportunities different from this listing that may not be publicly available, become a Boulo Member by starting your profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/signup/member
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Boulo Solutions