- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Tanning Salon Manager to help run and coordinate day-to-day activities.
Our Team is our Greatest Asset
If you love the beauty industry, then this position is for you!
This rewarding and challenging position is for an efficient and highly skilled salon manager to oversee all salon operations. Some of the responsibilities include administration of staff compliance with the salon’s health and safety policies, identifying ways to increase salon revenue, and ensuring that salon equipment is serviced and repaired as needed. You should also be able to provide the salon owner with regular updates on salon activities.
To be successful as a Salon Manager, you must demonstrate strong management and leadership skills and be able to motivate the staff to achieve salon goals. Ultimately, an exceptional Salon Manager should achieve excellent customer service by ensuring that clients have a pleasant salon experience.
- Full-Time, Monday-Saturday
- Start Time/End Time based on salon hours
- Schedule TBD
- Competitive pay with plenty of room to grow with us
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
- Medical/Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Benefit Package at Bottoms Up Tanning & Spa
- Upscale and Professional work environment
- Fun group of people in a real team atmosphere
Attributes of a Strong Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5 years of experience working at a Tanning Salon
- Must have strong skills in the following software/programs:
Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Internet, T-Max, MindBody, Fit-Body Wrap, Pura, My Lipo, Red Light Sauna, ‘Group Me’ app, ‘When I Work’ app, Cryotherapy Chamber
- Customer Relations and service focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be professional and courteous
- Possess leadership qualities and commanding presence
- Influential with negotiating skills
- Skilled in multitasking and prioritizing multiple duties and deadlines
- Work independently and take initiative
- Honest and reliable
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Effective in handling stress and pressure
- Ability to Successfully Pass and Complete Cryotherapy Online Certification within thirty days of hire date.
- Must Successfully Pass and Complete In-House Procedure and Equipment Usage Assessment within thirty days of hire date.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Must hold valid driver’s license
- Making sure that all clients are greeted warmly as they enter the salon and that this type of professional treatment is continued by staff at all times.
- Providing all services offered by the salon, which includes tanning services, hair removal and other beauty treatments.
- Recruiting salon staff that meets mandatory educational and licensing requirements.
- Preparing work schedules for salon staff.
- Training staff to organizing client information with Mindbody.
- Setting goals for each staff member, evaluating staff performance, and providing training and overall guidance.
- Monitoring salon supplies and equipment and ordering new stock as needed.
- Creating and distributing promotional material to attract new clients.
- Assisting in educating clients and team members on products and services offered and provide recommendations.
- Addressing and resolving client complaints regarding salon services and employee behavior.
- Processing clients’ payments and maintaining accurate financial records.
- Ensuring that the salon is always clean and well-maintained.
- Record and report all attendance discrepancies to the owner.
- Count money and receipts made from sales, balance the cash drawer, and deposit money in safe at the end of shift.
- Verify staff has completed this properly as well.
- Bank deposits and change as needed.
- Attend weekly check in meetings with the owner, while also completing weekly task follow up and staff updates via Outlook emails.
- Regular attendance and timeliness.
- Record meeting minutes at Monthly Team Meetings alongside Owner.
- Balances all management duties listed above while also maintaining sales associate responsibilities as needed.
- Assist and provide feedback for all interviews and new hires.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Accountable to management.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
Do you think you have what it takes to join the Bottoms Up team? If so, we look forward to receiving your resume!
Powered by JazzHR
Bottoms Up Tan
Get fresh Salon Development Partner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.