Full-service, promotional products and branded merchandise company looking for a creative, go-getter account manager with sourcing experience and contacts in the promotional products industry to work remotely or in-office (Westchester, NY). Work with great clients in Spirits, Tech, CPG’s and Beauty.
*Serious applicants with a minimum two years relevant experience only.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Recommend and source innovative, on trend swag for clients
- Create presentation decks and quotes to meet clients' budgets and timelines
- Daily client communication managing all upcoming needs and projects in the works
- Oversee and manage production duties for multiple on-going projects with set deadlines
- Responsible for purchase order entry and estimate creation via QuickBooks
- Act as a liaison with manufacturers and shippers, domestic and overseas
Qualifications and Skills
- Undergraduate degree required
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Mandatory experience sourcing with ASI, PPAI, and retail brands
- Familiarity with industry vendors
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Independent worker/self-motivated
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Creative thinker with the ability to contribute fresh ideas
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. QuickBooks & Illustrator experience is a PLUS. Ability to learn new programs easily is essential.
*Multiple positions available.
Job Type: Full-time