Law Firm Operations Manager
Bottimore & Associates, PLLC Tacoma, WA
- Expired: June 04, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an "A" Team Player? Ready to Lead others with a Positive Mindset - Setting High Standards - Seeking to Work within and Create and Maintain a Drama-Free Positive Work Environment with Higher Purpose - Where Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility Matter - where a Client-Centered Value Added Approach is the Mission - where High-End Law Firm Values and Goals and Culture are Shared - Bottimore & Associates, P.L.L.C. is a Boutique Family Law and Elder Law Firm Where the Family is Our Focus - located in the South Sound - Tacoma, WA. We are looking for an experienced and organized Operations Manager who will work directly with the Owner. His/her main focus is to ensure Clients are Served, Valued, Appreciated; Staff are Equipped to Serve; Invoices and Trust Requests are Accurate and Timely Disseminated and Collected, Client Accounts are managed, Employees and Contract Attorneys are paid, and the Office has the resources needed to function efficiently.
$55,000 to $62,000 AnnuallyResponsibilities:
- Conducts Billing process and manages Accounts Receivable - including timely entry of Time / Disbursements / Receivables - and Monitoring ("Policing") Staff for Timely and Accurate Entry of Billables
- Accepts client payments and updates Case Management and financial systems accordingly
- Manages Accounts Payable
- Assists Owner with hiring for open positions by posting Job Ads and assisting Owner in the interview and onboarding process
- Problem-Solves issues as they arise with Clients and Staff and Contract Attorneys
- Works as Liaison with Vendors
- Supports Networking with Referral Sources; Marketing and Video and Social Media Campaign; Intakes/Sales
- Supports Technology Maintenance and Development for Efficiencies
- Coordinates and manages office projects as assigned by the Owner
- Oversees Business Administration
- Serves as Liaison with Vendors (i.e., Marketing, Website, Technology, IT)
- Oversees Law Firm’s file management and records retention and information storage retrieval
- Liaison for vendor relations (maintenance, IT, software providers, etc.)
- Orders office supplies and maintains inventory
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, HR, Management, or a related field
- Strong Inter-Personal Skills - Written and Oral
- High-Raad, Drama-Free, Professional
- Office / Operations Management experience, preferably in a professional service organization
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- On-the-job experience using QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Office 365, Clio Grow, Clio Manage
- Experience managing Vendors such as Bookkeepers, Accountants, Marketing, and Copier/Technology Services
- Experience using Legal Billing Software - Clio Manage
As the Law Firm Where the Family is Our Focus – we engage in all aspects of Family and Elder Law (Estate Planning, Probate, Guardianship) – through Transactional, Litigation, Mediation, and Collaborative Law methods of practice.
We offer excellent hours, competitive wages commensurate with skills and experience, paid time off, health insurance, retirement, CLEs, Bonus Structure.
Bottimore & Associates, PLLC
LegalView all jobs at Bottimore & Associates, PLLC