We are looking to hire a resource as soon as possible with below skillsets to buildout our local BCP/DR process that will satisfy our local Business needs but also line up where necessary with Corporate standards, leverage where possible existing Corporate processes and toolsets. The resource must be motivated, responsible and be able to execute with minimal supervision. Resource must be proficient with shared infrastructure and Business focus Technology and Services that support BCP/DR requirements.
BCP/DR Technology Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Strong Project Management Skills
· Strong Organization and communication skills
· Assess existing Scotiabank Corporate processes against local Business BCP/DR requirements and determine:
o Detail deficiencies
o Document, present and secure consensus for local Business centric process to cover those identified deficiencies
· Work with Scotiabank Corporate Business Continuity team in reviewing of applications and services leveraged by GBM US business towards:
o Assessing resiliency solution based on criticality of application/services
o Determine adequacy of existing BCP/DR testing for local Business leveraged Application/Services
· Review all current tests we conduct and review process for managing and coordinating these tests to ensure:
o Adequate level of resiliency determined by Application/Services criticality
o Tests the above resiliency against potential business disruption scenarios
o Appropriate test proof is generated and catalogued
o US listed regulatory requirements are met
o Assess and update, create new where necessary: existing tools, processes and supporting documentation used to manage test events and catalog test results.
§ local datacenter resiliency solution
§ 3rd Party and Vendor hosted solution for applications and services leveraged by GBM US
o Scotiabank Corporate DR tests
· Create process to allow for partnership with the business to support BCP/DR process:
o Providing business information on test dates, what will be tested, etc..
o Educate business as per there expected involvement in support of Business Continuity process
· Engage with Risk and Audit teams to provide regular feedback on BCP/DR process
· Create and implement reporting that can be used by Technical support staff and Management that details state of Technology Infrastructure, Application and Services Business continuity status and health.
o Determine key metrics and test proof for each tests