Bothwell Regional Health Center (BRHC), located in Sedalia, Missouri, just one hour between Kansas City and Columbia (home of the University of Missouri), is offering a an excellent Obstetrics/Gynecology practice opportunity. Details include:
· Step into an established practice with a group of dynamic OB/Gyn’s and women's health advanced practice provider
· Practice in a beautiful new office building with spacious waiting room and a generous number of exam rooms
· BRHC welcomes over 500 newborns each year and supports an array of women’s health surgical procedures including laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, colposcopy, biopsy, LEEP’s and ablations
· Our OB unit offers 4 labor and delivery rooms, 2 antepartum rooms, 2 triage rooms and a dedicated C-section and surgical suite plus 12 post-partum/gyn rooms with newly remodeled large rooms
· Efficient five-suite Surgery Department with block scheduling is staffed with BC Anesthesiologists and CRNA’s
· State-of-the-art imaging available at the office location and the hospital and offers MRI, CT, x-ray, ultrasound, nuclear medicine and more; and coming in 2015 – BRHC introduces 3-D mammography!
· Cancer Care of Central Missouri provides comprehensive oncology/hematology care in a beautiful facility on campus with infusion center, linear accelerator and cancer conference
· In-patient support at BRHC is covered by the Bothwell hospitalist team; this position offers the opportunity to teach medical students with an academic appointment at University of Missouri School of Medicine
· Hospital employment offered with a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
· Ask about student loan payback, signing bonus/stipend available
Our community offers a low cost of living, public, private and parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College. Just a short drive away enjoy over 200 area attractions in the Kansas City area or beautiful scenes and water sports at Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks!
Find your optimal work/life balance in our family friendly community! With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to practice!