Bothwell Regional Health Center, located just near Kansas City, is offering an outstanding Geriatrics - Internal Medicine opportunity in a growing practice with two internists. This position offers:
- Established practice with large geriatrics case load offering easy ramp-up
- Call coverage from Bothwell Internal Medicine team of providers
- Outpatient only practice
- EMR in the office and experienced staff support; Bothwell has been designated "Most Wired"
- Brand new medical office building which houses state-of-the-art imaging center and lab
- No hospital call - inpatients covered by the University of Missouri Hospitalist Medicine team at Bothwell
- 145 bed regional care facility with over 25 specialties on staff
- Bothwell services include a full service cancer and cardiology care at the Canon Center
- Excellent Income with hospital employment; salary plus production bonus
- Student loan payback
- Signing bonus or stipend - ask about our offerings
- Outstanding hospital benefits plan plus a community based relocation program which provides discounts on private school tuition, local memberships plus tickets to area attractions and more
Sedalia is rated the #1 micropolitan community in the state for economic growth, and offers a low cost of living, public, private and Parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants, the arts and entertainment. It is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College, and just minutes from Whiteman Air Force Base, noted for the B2. Sedalia is an hour from Columbia, home of the University of Missouri - SEC Mizzou Tigers. Also just a short drive away, enjoy over 200 attractions in the Kansas City area or the beautiful scenes and water sports at Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks! This opportunity offers the best of both worlds - access to everything you enjoy outside of the office and the lifestyle your family will appreciate, working close to home in a family friendly community!