The Floor Care Technician is to maintain all flooring in the facilities. In addition, the Floor Care Technician is required to perform custodian duties as needed.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Maintain floors by stripping, waxing, top scrubbing, carpet cleaning, and buffing.
2. Prepare area for floor care by moving furniture, dust mop or vacuum. Place cones and signs to alert everyone that floor care is in process. Gather all supplies needed for the job.
3. Maintain communication with the House Supervisor and with the staff working in the area to be cleaned.
4. Maintain communication with the House Supervisor and with the staff working in the area to be cleaned.
5. Respond to code red, code green, code pink, code yellow, and other emergency situations.
6. When not functioning as a floor tech, will be required to work as a custodian.
a.) Prefer GED or High School Diploma
+ Work Experience
a.) On job training
External Company Name: Bothwell Regional Health Center
External Company URL: www.brhc.org