We are looking for a Registered Nurse to care for our patients and facilitate their healthy recovery. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- BS from an accredited nursing program
- Valid WA State nursing license
For questions please contact Jennifer or Ansu at 425-481-8500.
Bothell Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer to all and of Protected Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Bothell Health CareWe are a locally owned and operated skilled nursing facility that is committed to providing quality healthcare services to our community. Bothell Health Care offers a full continuum of rehabilitation services including physical, occupational, and speech therapy as well as long-term skilled services.