Assistant Cannabis Grower
Botanical Laboratories Guthrie, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want to learn how to grow high quality cannabis?
We are looking for entry to apprentice level applicants who have a passion for cannabis and are interested in being a part of creating some of the best medical cannabis in the state of Oklahoma.
Here at Botanical Laboratories, we take pride in all of our work. It is important that you come ready to work, and ready to have your work reflected in the product that we are creating. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground level and really learn the steps we take to grow our Cannabis. We will teach you our methods, and it will be expected that you can quickly learn and imitate our methods. High quality cannabis requires high discipline growing. This should be considered an apprenticeship, and it will be expected that you don't take any shortcuts with any of your tasks. How you do one thing, is how you do everything. We will be maintaining 4,000 to 5,000 plants at a time.
- A lot of scissor work. We will be lollipopping and defoliating plants constantly.
- Learning our environmental settings for each of our rooms.
- Learning our nutrient and foliar spray applications. Being able to correctly measure and correct pH levels and E.C. levels.
- A lot of cleaning. We have to do our best to maintain a clean working and growing environment. Dead plant material being left around in a humid room can be a room killer. A lot of this responsibility will fall on you.
- Re-potting and transferring plants to their flower rooms.
- Watering plants in their vegetative state.
- Helping us follow OMMA regulations for monthly reporting.
- Harvesting plants, breaking them down, and hanging them for their drying period.
- Bucking cannabis off of the stem and into bags for trim/cure.
- Possibly some trimming of final product.
- Staying organized and being able to effectively communicate any issues or roadblocks that you run into.
This opportunity has a very high ceiling. We are planning on expanding our team fairly significantly over the next year, and very significantly over the next few years, opening many opportunities for management positions. We ask that you come into this apprenticeship with an open mind, and a willingness to learn our process, and to be a positive member of our team. We are a small team, so chemistry and an ability to flow through stressful moments together and to communicate effectively is an important quality we are looking for. Look forward to hearing from you!
Botanical LaboratoriesWhy Work Here?
Tight-knit passionate team. CEO that gives us the tools we need to succeed. The ceiling for growth in this company is not in sight.
We are a startup cannabis cultivation company, looking to leave our mark on the industry. We are working on our first round of in-house genetics, and have an awesome base of genetics to start with. We are planning on harvesting 60 to 70 pounds every 2-3 weeks, so there will be plenty of work for everyone moving forward. Looking forward to working with you!
6550 E. Charter Oak Rd. GuthrieGuthrie, OK