- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
JOB TITLE: Office Administrator
The number one priority is to ensure the success of McCaren Designs by:
Helping McCaren Designs secure and keep profitable customers.
Ensuring all McCaren Designs customers’ needs are met and the customers are delighted with the services of McCaren Designs.
Providing full support to co-workers.
Provide the necessary admin support for the company to reach its gross margin objective and expand its competitive position in the market.
Reports to Accountant and/or General Manager. This position is classified as member of Accounting Team.
• Minimum: High school diploma or equivalent.
• A background and experience in customer service and accounting a plus.
• Valid driver’s license & free of any DWI.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES
• IT Skills : Word, Salesforce, Adobe Photoshop, Excel, Publisher, QuickBooks, Typing Speed >30WPM, 10 key proficiency.
• Know and understand McCaren Designs’ Vision Statement and Core Values.
• Must be able to communicate with and present a professional image over the telephone.
• Requires excellent ability to organize and to multi-task working under pressure with multiple deadlines.
• Requires strong problem solving skills.
• Must be a self-starter and team player.
• Body Positions: sitting, standing, and bending.
• Body Movement: walking, climbing, and lifting at least 30 pounds, finger dexterity.
• Senses required: vision, hearing, speech.
• Math: A general knowledge of business & related landscaping math.
• Language: Fluent spoken and written English.
• Mechanical: To use and make normal adjustments to office equipment.
• Spatial: Must have the ability to communicate effectively with prospects, customers, employees and others both within and outside the business.
• Those that can be expected in an office environment. Occasional errands with your own car.
• This is an hourly position. Maximum of 40 hours per week. Some weekend and evening hours may be necessary, especially during the peak seasons. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
RESPONSIBILITIES & MAJOR DUTIES
• Serve as the primary person responsible for answering the telephone.
• Maintenance and development of CRM database (Salesforce) for clients, prospects, vendors and employees.
• Support sales with call to vendors & subcontractors for materials and service quotes.
• Administrate paperwork through the sales process completed to ensure timely installation and invoicing.
• Set up and maintain both physical and electronic client files.
• Internal and external company event co-ordination.
• Office supplies procurement, office equipment co-ordination.
• Certificate of Insurance distribution management.
• Co-ordination of uniform supplies.
• Distribution of incoming mail.
• Provide input to management to support the continued sales and business growth & profitability of the company.
• Maintenance of HR Records in relation to anniversaries, address changes, documentation updates, health, and safety teams.
• General Filing.
• Daily deposit of checks received.
• General Accounts Payable administrative duties.
• Responsible for any other duties as assigned.
MEASUREMENTS OF PERFORMANCE
• Achieve company goals for timely renewal of maintenance contracts.
• Ability to work well with others within the company is demonstrated.
• Ability to deal with prospects and customers in a professional manner is demonstrated.
• Completion and accuracy of required paperwork within dictated time frame.
Botanical DesignsWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, Incredible Mentors, Great People & Benefits!
Botanical Designs, LLC (www.botanicaldesigns.com) is the Seattle area leader in design and maintenance of high-impact urban landscapes for commercial clients in office, retail, multi-family residential, and medical facilities. Key services include horticulture, landscaping, and holiday decorations. The company has been successfully in business for over twenty years and continues to work with some of the most prominent high-rise buildings and retail centers in Seattle. Botanical Designs has built its excellent reputation by delivering superior value to its customers/partners and while providing rapid responsiveness to its clients’ needs. The company currently has over 75 employees and is growing with the expansion of Seattle.
760 Vandalia StSaint Paul, MN