In this role you will maintain and enhance the organization's customer service and administrative function by:
- Being the front line contact to inbound client and customer communications on behalf of our company.
- Receiving customer phone calls and emails for sales & customer service inquiries, and routing any service cases to the appropriate manager.
- Working with SalesForce CRM to track cases.
- Logging and Tracking Purchase Order’s.
- Ensuring that the warehouse is secured at the end of the day.
- Opening the office and make coffee. Keeping break room area tidy.
- Tracking facilities & maintenance items for the building and scheduling accordingly.
- Monitoring level of supplies and handling shortages.
- Proven experience as a customer service representative, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative or customer service role.
- Loves working with people whether in-person, via phone, or via email.
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (SalesForce.com or equivalent experience with other CRM software).
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Demonstrated abilities in MS Excel).
Botanical Designs LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All offers of employment at Botanical Designs LLC. are contingent upon clear results from a background check