b creative, b unique, b yourself!
Our inclusive culture encourages our people to bring their authentic, whole selves to work. We respect and value the uniqueness of each member of the Bostrom team and are committed to cultivating a workplace that is welcoming to all. At Bostrom, we believe diversity drives innovation.
About this job: Bostrom Program Manager
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you get to problem solve, take initiative, organize workflows and teams, and deliver personalized solutions, we want to talk to you! We are in need of a Program Manager to support one or more of our client associations. The Program Manager is member-facing, working closely with volunteer leadership to achieve each association’s mission.
This role is a balance of managing strategic initiatives, project management, and committee management, including the following major responsibilities and requirements:
- Project manage association initiatives from start to finish, managing the deadlines and assigned responsibilities. Manage expectations by setting achievable timelines; communicate/negotiate exceptions to achievement of those timelines. Mange tasks to be completed by self and staff teams.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Collaborative, motivating work style with client teams and volunteer leaders.
- Solve problems and identify process improvements. Apply your analytical skills to see a need and find a way to help.
- Employ technical solutions to achieve the best results. Design, maintain, and help others navigate online information and systems, such as Membership Databases, Project management platforms, events registration systems, Learning Management Systems, and websites. Develop and execute digital events as needed, including webinars, virtual conferences, or hybrid events. Must be tech savvy to quickly learn and then teach others how to use those systems.
- Effectively communicate logistical and strategic information. Must have polished written communication skills to bring attention and focus to your message.
- Coordinate committee meetings. You understand that the volunteer’s time is precious and cannot be wasted. To best support volunteer engagement, efficiently coordinate meeting dates/times as well as key meeting related materials and communications. Must have extraordinary attention to detail to synchronize availability and time zones. Must be savvy to understand meeting objectives and key stakeholders.
- Develop agendas, take minutes, and manage action items. Must have experience efficiently capturing action items, quickly communicating them to participants and noting your follow up responsibilities. Must have experience creating key meeting related materials including agendas and meeting minutes to keep the committee’s work moving forward to support the association’s mission.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of related experience required. Experience in association management strongly preferred.
Comp and Benefits as a Bostrom Employee
- Hybrid work schedule
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, PTO, and 401k
- 100% paid professional development
- Come grow with us!
Bostrom CorporationWashington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.