The RURAL project coordinator will provide administrative and scientific support to the operations of the RURAL study to ensure project deliverables are met. The Coordinator will play an essential role in the study launching successfully.
This support includes but is not limited to:
- Act as the liaison between the different cores for scheduling and communication purposes
- Prepare annual reports for submission to Observational Study Monitoring Board
- Prepare drafts of various protocol documents to establishing RURAL infrastructure
- Prepare various presentations as needed
- Oversee recruitment and management of students and volunteers to assist with project
- Capture minutes from meetings among different cores
- Assist in website and social media creation and maintenance for study
- Enter data and maintain records as needed
- Process invoices as assigned by Administrative Director
- Assist Project Manager, Administrative Director, and Study PI in various other tasks
Master's degree in Public Health required. 1-3 years of relevant experience required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location: Boston, MA
Tracking Code: 8935
Salary Grade: Grade 26
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular