Client Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our mission at Boston Road Animal Clinic is quite simple – we know how much you love your family pets, so with your puppy, kitten, cat or dog, we strive to help make sure each and every one of your pets enjoys a happy, healthy, wonderful life! Our doctors and technicians excel in their abilities to provide the best possible care in a compassionate and family-friendly environment. We welcome all clients and wish to help them to care for their pets by providing preventative medicine such as vaccines and annual exams, care for sick and injured pets, routine and non-routine surgery, behavioral consults, and a full array of medical diets.
Boston Road Animal Clinic is a bright and spacious facility located in Sutton, Massachusetts. We pride ourselves on maintaining a healthy team culture with work-life balance at the top of our priorities. We have an extremely close-kit team and foster a very hands-on learning environment. Our hours are Monday through Friday, closed early at noon every Saturday, and closed completely every Sunday!
- Answers telephone calls quickly, efficiently, and in a professional and friendly manner using a multi-line system
- Warmly greets clients
- Prepares patient files
- Receives and relays client correspondence and updates client financial records
- Answers client’s inquiries about basic animal care questions and routine procedures
- Educates clients on over-the-counter products such as flea and tick preventions
- Admits patients and handles medical records entries accurately
- Prepares client invoices for services performed
- Handles payment transactions.
- Receives and relays telephone, fax, and email messages accurately and promptly
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working as a Veterinary Receptionist/CSR is preferred but not required
- Significant experience with basic office functions in a busy office environment
- Must be a team player and have compassion for pets and their people
A common purpose with an uncommon passion—this is Rarebreed Veterinary Partners. We are a purpose-driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for all our employees. Afterall, work should be your happy place! We focus on providing the best culture, tools, and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animals.
We don’t want to offer you a job, we want to offer you a career! Supporting our employees' career goals is one of the many ways we're committed to employee happiness. This is why we have partnered with Penn Foster – to offer our employees access to career-focused programs through the Penn Foster Veterinary Academy Program at a Rarebreed discounted rate!
Like what you hear so far? Let us tell you about our benefits so we can really seal the deal!
In addition to competitive compensation, all full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Health, dental, and vision insurance
· Competitive 401(k) match
· Generous time off & focus on work/life balance
· Personal and professional development opportunities
· Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), a voluntary, work-based program that offers free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees who have personal and/ or work-related problems
· Pet discount plan
· Uniform allowance
· Short and long-term disability
Once you start working for us, you’ll want all your friends to join you!
Ask us more about our Employee Referral Award Program at your interview – hint: everyone wins!
Employment will require successful completion of references and background check.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Learn more about our career opportunities at: https://rarebreedvet.com/careers/
Boston Road Animal Clinic
Get fresh Pet Rep jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.