- Will be trained to develop a working knowledge of company products, order processing, company hardware and software systems, and quality system requirements relating to customer service.
- Answers incoming telephone calls from customers and leads.
- Directs telephone calls not related to customer service to appropriate employee.
- Fulfills requests for verbal and printed information.
- Takes orders from customers via telephone, mail, fax, internet, or email.
- Checks stock status of requested products and confirms order to customer, alerting the production dept. of any backordered products.
- Manages required prescriptions from patients.
- Enters orders into accounting software.
- Prints out orders in shipping area.
- Picks, packs, and processes orders for shipping, adhering to quality system requirements.
- Assembles and organizes shipping boxes as necessary.
- Processes packed orders through FedEx shipping computer and organizes packages for pickup.
- Enters all required notes and information into customer database software.
- Handles customer requests for returning purchased product(s).
- Handles first stage of customer complaints.
- Assists with corporate marketing activities as directed.
- Keeps customer service and shipping areas clean and organized.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
Boston Medical Products, Inc.
Why Work Here?Founded in 1980 and headquartered in Shrewsbury, MA, Boston Medical Products is a medical device manufacturer and distributor offering an impressive and ever expanding line of medical specialty devices for use in ENT (ear, nose, throat) surgery, Respiratory Therapy and Thoracic Surgery. Great place to work, come join our team !
Great opportunity to work for a high quality company with an outstanding reputation !!
70 Chestnut St., Shrewsbury, MA 01545
Posted: over a month ago