Our client, residential real estate, is actively seeking an experienced Leasing Consultant to join their team.
base + commission + great benefits!
To be successful, the Leasing Consultant must possess excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Responsible for the meeting, greeting and qualifying customers, leasing of apartments.
- Develop unique and creative marketing campaigns for properties/units.
- Produce reports on leasing activity, pricing, unit conditions, competitive properties.
- Responsible for ensuring application and lease files are complete and accurate.
- Provide on-site customer service to residents in support of the property manager.
- Work in collaboration with the property management team.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned; social media efforts, outreach, market research, event planning!
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1+ years of experience in residential real estate or similar industry
- Must be flexible to work on some weekends
- Team-player, customer service- oriented
- Excellent organizational, communication, analytical and computer skills
- Must have strong communication skills with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations!