Corporate Legal Assistant / Contracts Administrator
Boston Hire Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Corporate Legal Assistant & Contracts Administrator to become a part of our client's real estate investment firm in Boston! You will provide overall support to the legal team, and general support to the marketing and contracts teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing team that offers a professional yet fun culture, with unlimited growth potential!
- Participate in the development and maintenance of department procedures and processes, including administration and management of contract management system.
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Route contracts through appropriate contract approval system, monitor approval process and process for internal signatures and prepare/send contracts to other contracting party for full execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree at 4 Year institution or equivalent.
- 2‐4 years of relevant job experience required.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, inclusive of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. (high proficiency in Word and Excel)
- Thorough and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a small, fast‐paced office environment.
- Self‐motivated and able to manage multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Outgoing personality and an upbeat attitude.
Boston HireWhy Work Here?
Boston Hire | Staffing & Recruiting Agency Find Talent & Get Hired
Boston Hire is a boutique Staffing & Recruiting Agency, connecting qualified candidates with companies and organizations in a variety of industries throughout Greater Boston & beyond.